Product Name: Cellular-enabled Blood Pressure Monitor
Model Name: DSBP-020
The DSBP-020 wrist blood pressure monitor is based on the 4G technology and more discrete for readings anywhere you go. With Advanced Accuracy, this monitor measures 5 times more data points for consistent, precise readings. The easy one-touch operation also detects irregular heartbeats, stores up to 60 groups, and includes a wide-range D-ring cuff.
- Wearable design for Blood Pressure and PR
- Easy to read the measurement data with big screen
- Integrated 4G technology
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- 78mm x 92mm Blue LCD display with white backlight
- Two users/accounts, each account 60 groups data storage
2. Mechanical Requirement
|Power Supply||Battery-powered mode: 6VDC 4×AA-size alkaline batteries AC adaptor powered mode: 6V 1A
(Can be supplied by AC adaptor model UE08WCP-060100SPA !)
|Display Model||Digital LCD V.A.78*92mm|
|Measurement Range||Rated cuff pressure: 0kPa - 40kPa (0mmHg~300mmHg)
Measurement pressure: 5.3kPa-30.7kPa (40mmHg-230mmHg)
Pulse value: (40-199) beat/minute
|Accuracy||5℃-40℃within±0.4kPa(3mmHg); Pulse value: ±5%|
|Measurement Perimeter of the upper arm||About 22cm~32cm or 22cm~42cm|
|Memory Capacity||2 users*60|
|Degree of protection||Type BF applied part|
|Protection against ingress of water||IP21|
|Size(mm)||130MM(L) x 55MM(W) x 30MM(H)|
4. User Manual
1. Tie the cuff on your upper arm, then position the tube off-center toward the inner side of arm in line with the little finger. Or position the artery mark Φ over the main artery(on the inside of your arm)
Note: Locate the main artery by pressing with 2 fingers approximately 2 cm above the bend of your elbow on the inside of your left arm. Identify where the pulse can be felt the strongest. This is your main artery.
2. The cuff should be snug but not too tight. You should be able to insert one finger between the cuff and your arm.
3. Sit comfortably with your tested arm resting on a flat surface.
4. Patients with Hypertension: The middle of the cuff should be at the level of the right atrium of the heart; Before starting measurement, please sit comfortably with legs uncrossed, feel flat on the floor, back and arm supported.
- Rest for 5 minutes before measuring.
- Wait at least 3 minutes between measurements. This allows your blood circulation to recover.
- The patient must relax as much as possible and do not talk during the measurement procedure.
- For a meaningful comparison, try to measure under similar conditions. For example, take daily measurement at approximately the same time, on the same wrist, or as directed by a physician.