How to Enable Wi-Fi for Dusun IoT Gateways?
Launch a web browser from a device that is connected to the gateway. The device can be a computer that is directly connected to the gateway (figure1: connection type 1) or a client from a router that is connected to the gateway (figure 2: connection type 2).
1. Launch A Web Browser
Figure 1 connection type 1 (for two ports gateway)
Figure 2 connection type 2 (for one port gateway)
1) In the address field of your web browser:
Enter for connection type one.
Log in to the router, and find the gateway’s IP address (IP_addr), then Enter IP_addr.
2) In the Login field, enter the gateway password and click the Login button. The default password is root (case-sensitive).
1) Select Dusun > Wifi Manage.
2) Enable Device Radio0 and configure Wifi Interface Wlan0（Wifi Mode: ap, Wifi SSID: Input your own; WIFI Encryption: PSK2 or others; WIFI key: your password）
3) Click the Save & Apply button, and waiting for the changes to be applied.
4) Then we can connect the Wifi (for this case: Dusun123) and connect the gateway through Wifi.