IoT Resources Library
Including IoT development kits, implementation reference documents, and the newest advances of the internet of things. To help more developers do more flexible applications on their IoT projects.
Dusun gateway development open-source code samples introduction
Dusun IoT gateways support most connectivity protocols including BLE, ZigBee, Z-Wave, etc. Users can connect the gateway with various BLE/ZigBee/Zwave devices. Dusun provides code samples and APIs for connecting Z-wave/Zigbee/BLE devices. Users revise little code to support their own IoT wireless devices. The gateway development flow is shown as below.
2. GitHub address
Related GitHub Address :
Zigbee/Z-Wave Code Sample
BLE Code Sample
3. How to use
1) git clone
2) revise the test.c (name and contents) according to the wiki:
3) revise ./examples/Makefile(the file name) and ./exmaples/make/arch.make (see companion wiki)
4) compile the code by make and transfer the compiled application to the gateway.
5) Power up the Zwave or zigbee device and run the application.
1) git clone
2) Add the device control code refer to pm25.c and Oximeter.c;
3) Revise ./Makefile
4) Compile the code by make and transfer the compiled application to the gateway.
5) Power up the BLE device and run the application to get data reported by the BLE device.