Portable Bluetooth to Wi-Fi/LTE Gateway Model List
Portable Bluetooth to Wi-Fi/LTE Gateway Introduction
DSGW-340 IoT gateway is a small portable Bluetooth gateway that connects to medical devices via Bluetooth, and reports medical vital sign information to the cloud via Wi-Fi or LTE, making it easy to monitor your health at any time, and can connect to medical health devices such as ECG, blood Oxygen, and blood glucose.
Portable Bluetooth to Wi-Fi/LTE Gateway Feature Summary
- USB 5V Type-C Power Supply
- Processor BG24
- Support Bluetooth 5.2
- Support LTE Cat.1
- Support Wi-Fi 2.4G
- Support Li battery
Portable Bluetooth to Wi-Fi/LTE Gateway Hardware Block Diagram
Portable Bluetooth to Wi-Fi/LTE Gateway Mechanical Requirement
Portable Bluetooth to Wi-Fi/LTE Gateway Specifications
Portable Bluetooth to Wi-Fi/LTE Gateway Technical Specification
|Power Adapter||● Input:100V~240V AC/50~60HZ|
●Output:5V/1A, USB type C
|Indicator LEDs||● Power light blinks at 0.2Hz after power on.|
● BLE working light, 2Hz blinks during the process of network distribution, 0.5Hz blinks after finishing network distribution. Scan lasts 180S without action and then stops, light goes off.
● WIFI working indicator working state 0.5Hz blinking. No connection state extinguished.
● LTE working indicator light, 0.5Hz blinking.
● After the emergency alarm button is pressed (3S), all lights blink continuously at 5Hz for 30s.
● Usually the light is off, wake up the light state by the power button, all off after ten seconds.
|Reset Button||● Wi-Fi, LTE Dipswitch|
● Device wiring button*1, hole button protocol reset, long press for 5 seconds to achieve all protocol reset.
● Emergency alarm button, button, long press for 3 seconds.
|SIM card||micro SIM|
Portable Bluetooth to Wi-Fi/LTE Gateway Performance Requirement
|BLE Performance||● TX Power: 8dBm|
● Range: 100 meters minimum, open filed
● Receiving Sensitivity:
● -103dBm at 125kbs,
● -99dBm at 500kbs,
● -96dBm at 1Mbs,
● -92dBm at 2Mbs
● Frequency offset: +/-20KHZ
● Frequency Range (MHz):2400.0~2483.5
● Low Frequency (MHz):2400
● High Frequency (MHz):2483.5
|LTE Cat 1Performance||● Frequency Band|
● Data Rate
LTE-FDD: max. 10 Mbit/s (downlink) / max. 5 Mbit/s (uplink) LTE-TDD: 8.2 Mbit/s max (downlink) / 3.4 Mbit/s max (uplink)
● Transmit power: 23 dBm ± 2 dBm
● Receive sensitivity: less than -99 dBm
● Antenna impedance 50Ω, external antenna required
|WiFi Performance||● 802.11b/g/n|
● Data rates up to 150 Mbps in 802.11n mode
● A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation support
● 0.4 μs protection interval
● Operating channel center frequency range: 2412~2484 MHz
Portable Bluetooth to Wi-Fi/LTE Gateway QA Requirements
Quality &Testing Information
|Information Description||Standard (Yes) custom(No)|
|RF Antenna Analysis||YES|
|Certification||FCC, CE , IC|