1. Overview of DSBC-062 Bluetooth 5.1 Beacon & Tag
1.1 Purpose& Description
DSBC-062 is a fixed BLE 5.1 beacon & tag suitable for Bluetooth asset tracking. It is developed based on the EFR32BG22C224F512GM32-C chip of Silicon Labs, and has ultra-low power consumption. At the same time, this Bluetooth 5.1 beacon is equipped with an accelerometer, a LED and a button.
1.2 Product Feature
|Max 6dBm，default Tx power is 0dBm
|Turn on/off Device
|40uA (@0dBm ，at 2000ms broadcast interval )
|800 Days (@0dBm ,at 2000ms broadcast interval)
|Low voltage alarm
|When less than 20% battery level(equivalent to less than 2.5V )
2. Appearance of DSBC-062 Bluetooth 5.1 Beacon & Tag
3. Hardware Features of DSBC-062 Bluetooth 5.1 Beacon & Tag
3.1 Product diagram
3.2 LED Status
|When Device is being turned on
|LED flashes 3 times at 1 Hz frequency
|When Device is being turned off
|After user presses and holds button for 2 seconds, LED keeps light on for 3 seconds and then flashes 2 times at 2 Hz frequency
|Low Voltage Status
|LED flashes every 5 seconds per time until it is turned off, if button is pressed during this period, stop flashing and priority to indicate the button action until the button action is done, then continue flashing every 5 seconds per time
3.2 LED Status
The button function can be customized.
|Turn on Device
|Click the button
|Turn off Device
|Press and hold the button for 5 seconds
4. Software of DSBC-062 Bluetooth 5.1 Beacon & Tag
When DSBC-062 BLE 5.1 beacon is in state of motion, AoA broadcast interval is 100ms.
When DSBC-062 BLE 5.1 beacon is in stationary state, AoA broadcast interval is 2000ms.
Once DSBC-062 BLE 5.1 beacon is turned off, its low voltage detection will stop until it is turned on again.
5. When Using with BLE AoA Locator
Before installing the DSBC-062 BLE 5.1 beacon, please make sure that you have clicked the button to turn on the device.
In order to ensure the positioning accuracy and stability, at least two AoA Locators should be in work at the same time.
Before using the DSBC-062 BLE 5.1 beacon, users should enter the beacon’s MAC address into the positioning system platform.
6. Installation and Maintenance of DSBC-062 Bluetooth 5.1 Beacon & Tag
- Screw fixing type
- Drill holes （3mm） in the corresponding positions of the wall, and plug the expansion screw cap into the hole；
- Place the bracket in the corresponding position and fix it with screws;
- 3M adhesive type
- Select the adhesive tape to stick to the back of the device, and tear off the adhesive tape on the back of the AOA Tag;
- Just stick the AOA Tag to the surface of the object;
6.2 Battery replacement
Step1. Use a screwdriver to unscrew the screws located on the four corners, remove the back shell
Step2. Replace the battery (CR2477).
Note: Before installing the Device, please make sure that you have clicked the button to turn on device.