How to configure a beacon gateway? We had a LUCI management platform in the gateway, once you connect the gateway and your PC with a same router, you can log in it.
We had a LUCI management platform in the gateway, once you connect the gateway and your PC with a same router, you can log in it. You can connect to the gateway by following three steps.
Connect to the gateway
1) Connect the gateway and your PC with one router, shown in figure 1.
Figure 1. Connect the gateway and your PC with one router
2) Log into the router to check the gateway’s IP address. In my case, I use the program Advanced IP Scanner to help me find it. The IP address in red rectangle is my gateway’s IP address, shown in figure 2.
Open a web browser on PC, Input Gateway IP Address, in my case is 192.168.0.105; Enter the username and Password（default Username: root, Password: root），login to the gateway, the process is shown in figure 3.
After you log in the gateway with the IP address, you can configure the gateway as you desire. According to your questions, we had following answers.
1. Configure WiFi connection
We have a management page for both ap and sta wifi connection, seen in the figure 4.
Then you can set the gateway in both AP and sta mode.As for ap mode, the gateway acts like a router, the other devices can connect to it In sta mode, the gateway can connect to other router, shown in figure 5.
2. Configure the Server address where the collected data is sent
It can also be set in our management page on web, seen in the figure 6.
You can configure the MQTT broker as you desired, shown in figure 7.
3. Scan the BLE beacon signal
In our web page, you can see the beacon lists which would be uploaded to the server, seen in the figure 8,
4. Filter options for BLE beacon signals based on UUID, Name etc & Configure BLE Scan Interval/window
In the platform http://open.brtbeacon.com/ , you can do the filter and setting job as you desired, seen in figure 9
5. Send Scanned BLE data to designated Server
The scanned BLE beacon list would be uploaded to the platform in a certain time gap according to the user’s setting, the data in the gateway is shown in figure 10.
The data in back end of platform is shown in figure 11.
Download this Document
Configuration of Beacon gateway